
Sydney loves to help out in the kitchen. So, when Andy made root beer for the 4th of July barbeque at my parent's house she was eager to lend a hand.

Sydney added the ingredients and stirred them together.

The reaction of the dry ice with the root beer is the fun part.

It tasted great, and Sydney was proud of it.
4 comments:
And I can attest that it was very delicious rootbeer - I had a couple of glasses of it. Sidney did a great job (with a little help from dad).
It was GREAT!!!
We got to taste some of this good stuff last Halloween. Mike wants to try it sometime. You'll have to post the recipe.
How fun! I had a great uncle who used to make it for our family reunions! I'm sure my kids would be amazed that you can actually make root beer at home. I should try that!
Post a Comment