Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer Adventure Challenge

I LOVE going on new adventures. When I explore new places and learn new things, I feel like I am living my life to it's fullest. I am a contributor to a blog that a friend started awhile ago at www.newsummeradventures2008.blogspot.com and this list (that I wrote awhile ago) is going to be posted on that blog, but I will copy it all here as well for my own history. I will probably add things to it from time to time as well, so that if I ever need to get out with my family, I can check with the list.

Some of the things that I want to do this summer:

-fruit picking
-Concert on the steps of the Capital Building (Washington D.C.)
-Plum Point (on the Chesapeake Bay)
-kayaking
-Climb to the top of the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse (Buxton, North Carolina)
-Crabbing on the Chesapeake
-National Building Museam (Washington D.C.)
-Explore the bike trail near my house
-Play frisbee golf
-Camping on the Chesapeake
-Pirate Adventure
-Hike the Billy Goat Trail (Great Falls, MD)

1 comment:

Denise said...

I was part of the challenge last year. no time this summer, have fun.