Mothering. Low-budget adventures. Kid antics. Travel. Outdoorsy activities. Welcome.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
End of Tee Ball
Let me start off by saying that this is a terrible picture of me. But to give a little background, Andy was out of town so I spent the morning hauling around my 3 kids plus all of the tee-tall equipment for the team
solo (and the photo gear). We also took this team picture after our game and snack time, so really it is amazing that I am not covered with juice and food and mud. But all of the kids are cute, so I like the picture. At the beginning of the season, I was asked (and Andy too) to coach the tee-ball team this year. I reluctantly said yes, since Drew has been playing for a few years and this year Sydney joined in as well. So it was time for us to take a turn. It was a good experience for us all. We got to know some of the families in our community better. The players all made some improvements... Drew and some of the kids learned to catch, and Sydney got even better at making pies and cakes with the dirt on the field. I learned (again) that kids are full of energy and emotions. They love to succeed, and they like things to move at a fast pace, and that really, it's all about the snack at the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Pie and cake making...good times.
Yeah, she never did really get into the tee ball thing, which is fine with me. We had a good time and she liked wearing her white and pink cleats.
Post a Comment