Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Big League Baseball


Friday night was "Mormon Night" for the Baltimore Orioles, so all of my Maryland family got seats together at the very top, except for Andy who worked late that night. The kids were thrilled because it meant cousins, tasty snacks, and staying up super late.

Drew and Sydney dance to the music, and my niece and her sign finally made it on to the Jumbotron.
Chaaaaaarrrrge!

I know, it looks suspiciously like a halloween shirt. But, after I bought Drew an O's shirt for cheap, Sydney felt slighted, so here is her orange "Orioles" shirt, resurfaced from the fall clothes box.

Matt is enjoying his first real hot dog with all of the delicious condiments, and his opinion? Where have you been all my life? He stayed up until 11:00 when we were driving home... normally he's a 7:30 guy, so it was a really late night for him. If you want photographic evidence of my presence (besides my hand shown above), you will have to look at my mom's blog. The O's didn't win but we all had a great time.

6 comments:

MaryBeth said...

What a great night! Man I miss the O's. I remember hitting three buck night at Memorial Stadium...good times.

Cindy said...

Matt sure loved that hot dog. Very cute!

Lissa said...

the kids were all so cute!! pigging out on all the food and dancing! it was fun!

Jill Wright said...

I always knew you would be such a fun mom. Your kids are stinkin' cute too! My little guy, Crew, goes to bed at 7:30 too, and people always think I'm a little crazy putting him to bed so early, so I was glad to hear I wasn't alone. Matt is a doll!

Karen said...

How fun! The picture of Matt is so cute. We'll be there in a week :)

Jana said...

I love the hot dog picture. That's darling. You are so fearless with your kids--late nights at the ball park, sleeping in tree houses, romping through the outdoors...what an awesome mom.