Thursday, May 28, 2009

11 Years of Bliss

Andy is probably reading the title and thinking "speak for yourself". We celebrated another anniversary a few days ago, and as always I am amazed that a year could go by so quickly. It was a laid-back anniversary, but great. Andy pulled through with flowers. We celebrated by leaving the kids with my parents (thanks again Mom and Dad) and heading out for a needed date evening. As a side note, Sydney is "helping" me with this post and says that I look pretty with my "frinkles" in the picture. I think that she means freckles, but maybe it is a hybrid word for having freckles and wrinkles. Back to our date... we headed off to the local course for 9 holes of golf. We rented a cart so we were able to talk more. Then it was off for some all you can eat crab legs and Chinese food, which may not rate high for being romantic, but I give it a 10 in deliciousness. We had a great time. The photo is one of the first of us together, at Ricks College many moons ago.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Karen said...

Happy anniversary! I have frinkles...especially in the summer...

Cindy said...

Frinkles! How cute!

MaryBeth said...

Happy Anniversary! And thank yous to Karen for directing me to your blog :)

Wendy K said...

I also like your frinkles.

Lissa said...

I love that word, I think dimples are included in that because you don't have wrinkles! That picture of you looks so much like Sydney! and Happy Anniversary!

Lissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lissa said...

I am catching up on all your posts...It is hard watching your babies get older, but every age is fun for different reasons. one thing you should definately video before he gets to big is Matt eating with his "MMMmmmmm" sounds...that is to cute not to save! (and post it if you can!)

Megan said...

Hi old roomie. I just realized you had a blog through your comment on Jill's. I thought when I saw this anniversary picture that it looked just like when I knew you. You shouldn't have told me. I would have thought you'd aged amazingly well since I last saw you 12 years ago I think.