Friday, August 14, 2009

Cousins on the Chesapeake


Andy's cousin, Aaron and his wife Natalie and family live about 45 minutes away from us on Maryland's Eastern Shore. They are a fun family, and we were fortunate to come up and have a cookout at their home near the Chesapeake Bay. In the backyard, they have a little trail that leads a few hundred feet to this great little dock on a tributary to the Bay. I had fun taking photos and hanging out with Natalie and the younguns. Dinner was great and we had ice cream and played games afterwards... it was a great time.


Drew helps his little 2nd cousin Annabelle into the rowboat.


View of the sunset off of Natalie's dock. On a different note, you may notice that I stuck my name on some photos. I am not a pro photographer, just an amateur aspiring to become better, and I do enter the occasional photography show. This is just an effort to not have them copied, not that anyone is going to anyway, but you know. Anyway, back to our day.....


Drew and Matt head back towards the house for dinner.


Little David is "fishing" with a stick.


Annabelle and Matt in the playhouse, with Natalie and Sydney in the background. Matt is irritated because I am in the way of his door open/close game. These two are right around the same age.


The rowboat that we played in.


Natalie being a good sport, holding her baby and mine while I took photos. Andy was up at the house grilling hamburgers and hot dogs at the time. Thanks Natalie!

6 comments:

NatalieAllyeneMeanFightingMachine said...

You are a great photographer. Either that or there's a tiny robot genius that lives inside your camera!

Karen said...

Ditto. Those are beautiful photos:)

CBK said...

Lovely Pix!

Denise said...

great pics.

hdknowles said...

Nice photos - don't look amateur to me. I love the boat photo. Very nice eye, you have there Alison.

Jen said...

Looks like a wonderful time. Love your pics! And another Annabelle:)