This is what I get for leaving my lovingly frosted birthday cake for Andy unattended for 2 minutes. Matt went from playing quietly in his room, to sitting on the kitchen table raking his fingers through the newly baked and frosted cake in a matter of seconds while I went to tell Sydney something in the other room. Sigh.
We still took it in to Andy at work and enjoyed it, but Matt got to eat the piece with the fingerprints. Not that he really needed more cake.
6 comments:
Sounds like my house!
ahhh....2 year olds. Is he 2 yet? Not Andy, Matt :)
by the way, my kids were eating FUNYUNS today, and it made me think of you. :)
Wawent! You are such a good wife and Mom. I miss you!
Ha that is so awesome. Kids are so fun. :)
Jill... Yes, he just turned 2 and I think that your little guy and him could do some serious damage together. CR-- it's good to have you on here, since you are like my other big sister.
Post a Comment