From my sweet and easy-going baby girl....
To my curious and chatty toddler...
To my imaginative, adventurous, and hilarious big 5 year old....
I'll love you forever!
About Sydney at age 5:
-- She wants to be a astronaut/ rock-star/ doctor when she grows up.
-- She loves bouncing on the trampoline, and recently started doing flips which freaks me out every time.
--Likes art, and is quite good at it.
--Enjoys her dance class, and I love watching her and all of the other giggly little girls in there... her favorite is when they dance with streamers and scarves.
--The second day that I took her for a bike ride on her new real bike, we ended up taking a 2 mile trek to the playground.
--She loves playing with cousins and friends.
--Has one of the best "stink-eye" looks that I have ever seen.
--Sydney makes me laugh every day, and I will forever wish that I had done a better job at writing those things down.
3 comments:
She is such a sweetheart. Happy birthday!
What a beautiful girl! She and Esther are close in age. If it makes you feel any better, I have a book of unwritten things my kids have said, that I never managed to write down. Would that make it an imaginary book?
She is such a special little girl and looks so much like her mom that is almost like time has not passed when I look at her.
Post a Comment