My mom took this for us. I thought that the piece of driftwood shaped like a bench was too good to pass up.
Matt is a budding photographer. He was taking it very seriously with the tripod.
He also likes showing Aunt Karen and Grandma where the moon is. But my favorite family photo of the evening was.......
this photo... shot while I was setting up and Matt wasn't interested in standing where he was supposed to be. He has been into walking around with his hands in his pockets lately.
8 comments:
That pizza severely bloated me because of my hormone-induced lactose intolerance. Oh the discomfort!
I LOVE the big group shot. I remember the one from last year on the deck of the beach house and this is so much better with the lighthouse in the back. I like the one of you guys on the driftwood but it is glaringly obvious that someone is missing :( Matt is so dang adorable, I'm impressed you had a bib on hand to keep him clean and the tripod pic is to dye for.
Those pictures are so great! Man I have such fond memories you guys :)
That is a great family photo - boy, the Kelley clan continues to expand each year. So glad there were no pictures of snakes in this photo shoot!
For the record, I was not told that we would be taking photos that night...but why not keep it real, right? I don't think I put on make-up once when we were on the East Coast :)
Great photos :)
Aw... it's so great to see all the Kelley Family together. You are right, that last pic is absolutely adorable!
You take such good photographs, you must be an artist or something. I had so much fun and look forward to having Andy in the picture. We missed him, Tom and Calvin the Younger this year.
That looks like such a beautiful place to visit. You have such wonderful shots of your family. I hope you are framing these around your house.
Post a Comment