
Of all the things that I own, some of my favorite possessions are the art projects that my kids give to me. Sydney loves to draw, paint, use play dough, and all things artistic. Right now she is in one of my very favorite childhood phases where she frequently makes me little cards and love notes. She recently created this family picture. It includes her immediate family, as well as aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Can you find yourself in this? We are a happy looking group, thankfully. I'm glad that this is Sydney's perception of her little 4 year old world.
5 comments:
I won't say why I think it, but my guess is that I'm the second from the right on the bottom row. Am I right?
I don't think that Cindy is right. I think that is someone with a baby. I'm glad that you explained about it not being the immediate family because I was thinking that you guys were going to have to fit a lot of children into the next few years!
I'm putting this same comment on Karen's blog. Did you see her blog before or after you made yours? If it was before and hers was too it takes sister psychic powers to a new level.
That is so cute. And no, I didn't see hers before I posted mine...crazy. Alison, you used to draw your people just like that when you were her age-legs and arms coming out of the head. I remember you drew one and then put these big, scribbly, bright red lips on it and you told me it was Grandma. Totally funny.
How cute... I miss my kids being that young and making those cute art projects... Good thing I saved some! Now-a-days I have my niece and nephew's art on the refrigerator. :)
Post a Comment