School started on August 24th for us, which means that most of the best days of summer are behind us. We still have a few summer activities to look forward to-- mainly our camping trip at the beach that is coming up. Still, the more leisurely pace of summer break has given way to more work, PTA events, soccer practices, forms to fill out, and so on. Drew is off to a great start as a 2nd grader, and I am especially happy with the way things are going this year.
We are glad to be back in the swing of things, but summertime is one of my favorites and I will miss it. As a way to say goodbye to summer, here are some classic hot weather memories for me-- just watching the kids playing in the back yard with our $10 slip and slide.
3 comments:
That picture of Drew is a classic. I really miss summer too.
It is sad to see another summer end, huh? Love the pictures. You're a great photographer.
Great pictures! How is school going so far?
Post a Comment